November 25, 2008

little tomato goes hawai'ian style


Since moving to Hawai'i I have not done much of my little tomato art except for a few pieces that were special requests here and there. I just don't have the space and I guess I got a little burned out doing so much of it in LA. I have now started making these super cute little Hawai'ian keiki dolls and selling them at the local shops. I have actually been doing it now since the middle of summer and am still enjoying it very much. I started a blog a few months ago but forgot to post something about it. You can check it out at http://www.littletomatoart.blogspot.com/
I also wanted to give a shout-out to my wonderful sweatshop employees (both are unpaid) in Utah. They have helped me out a TON lately helping me fill my holiday orders.
Mahalo Nui Loa Mom and Grandma!

For those of you living in Hawai'i you can find my dolls at:

Native Books/Na Mea Hawi'i Stores (Oahu)
Sand People and Sand Kids Stores (Oahu, Kauai and Maui)
The Growing Keiki (North Shore Oahu)
HiSAM -Hawai'i State Art Museum gift shop (Oahu)
http://www.captainpicard.com/ - online retailer






1 comments:

Chellie said...

oh my goodness those are cute! I really want for Scarlet! I will check out the website!