September 25, 2008

typical Isabelle

What would we do without our little Isabelle? This video shows her personality perfectly. She will be so sweet one minute and then little miss sassy the next.
I started to video her because she was talking about how she wanted to be called "Isabelle Collette" and I thought that was so cute. (That isn't her name, although we thought about it until my cousin Teresa used Collette first.) Then it somehow turned into this conversation about obsessed Ty is with guitars????

5 comments:

Jeff and Jen said...

That was so cute. I loved when she stopped and said "Ty...is so..complicated". It was really funny. She is adorable.

knap said...

Oh my gosh she has gotten so grown up, I love it. How cute was that of her to talk about Collette, and that she smiles at her.and about Ty, she is so cute, Cute Personality.....

The Roundy Bunch

Anonymous said...

That was SO cute. I all the sudden got cold chills because it was so cute how she said, Collette watches me play and she smiles. Then all the sudden I was laughing out loud because she just goes off about Ty and how complicated he is!! That's so funny!! Miss you guys!

Deck the Halls said...

That is so cute. I just found your blog page on jenni's friend list. Looks like you guys are having a get time over there. Your kids are getting so big. It is fun to see pictures of everyone. take care Sherrie

kabonic family said...

Hey, there isn't a rule to how many people can name there child after such a wounderful person!
I finally got into the bloging world. check us out at kabonicfamily.blogspot.com
talk to ya later....