September 22, 2008

Our Budding Artists

I had to show this cool piece Kennedy created for her art class. Her teacher asked if she could keep it to hang up in the classroom. I told Kennedy she had to bring it home first so we could see it. I decided to take a picture just in case we never get it back! Isn't it great? A few days later Tommy came home telling me he had made me something for my birthday (more than a month away). He said it was really cool and that he had done it in his free time at school. I said I couldn't wait to see what it was - so, he didn't make me. He reached into his bag and pulled it out! What a sweet kid he is.


3 comments:

Mullenaux Family said...

Oh, tell the kids the art is awesome!! Looks like they are as talented as you.
Jim & Donell

Dr. Todd said...

Again... talent oozing.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! The one that Kennedy did is AMAZING! She is the most talented girl EVER!!!!!! She is even better than Ty! :)