November 12, 2008

quick trip to Utah

Near the end of October I made a quick trip to Utah. I was only there for about 3 days but still managed to see most of the important people. We missed seeing Ryan, Heather and kids and Brittney but Britt still managed to make us some fudge and send it down with my sister. We are still enjoying it...thanks Britt! Thanks also to my mom and dad for the steaks, roasts and ground beef. I must have brought back 40 pounds of beef, salmon and yes, even some moose. I quickly gave the moose away to our friend Ted who swears he can cook it to my liking. We'll see about that Ted! Ash & Ahmad picked me up at LAX on my way to Utah. We were only together for a few hours but it was time well spent. We went to two of my favorite places in the LAX neighborhood-Target and Uncle Bill's Pancake House.
Everywhere we went people looked at them and smiled because of their fresh lei's. Ash and I cracked up at Ahmad who got bored walking around Target with us and went to play video games. Picture this - A grown man, wearing a lei, playing video games at Target at 7:30 in the morning.....OK, maybe you had to be there.

Ty pretending to be afraid of the spider and bat decorations that Isabelle made for Grandma and Grandpa. I was so happy that Ty got to come and spend the night with me in Panguitch one night while I was there. We ate and Henrie's, played games and watched a movie with my parents. It was a quick visit but lots of fun.


Enjoy it while you can. I am guessing I will asked to remove this picture from the blog. I have no idea what prompted my dad to put on this beautiful smile. My Dad, Trav and Ryan all have a set of these lovely teeth. The only thing more disgusting than this is Travis's farting machine.











1 comments:

Dr. Todd said...

Jill, Hawaii is treating you well. You are so skinny! I also love your dad's new grill! make any dentist proud!