November 13, 2008

the boy can draw

Since Ty was 3 years old he has loved to draw. He would sit and draw for hours and hours and was pretty good way back then. He still loves to draw and getting to be quite the artist. He has been asked to draw things for people off and on over the years but has never been compensated for his work. Well, it is paying now. I hear (from his dad) that he is now drawing for girls at school and getting paid with hugs and flirtatious behavior.
This is Ty and his friend Bevan - I am guessing Ty is the one on the right?


We all remember Bob - I had no idea Ty remembered him though. Is he still on?


This is the picture that he drew for a girl. I hope I don't get in trouble for telling this. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be the girl or just something she would like.
The picture is titled - Goddess. Isn't it great though. I would definitely flirt with any boy that could draw like this.....and gave me an original.


2 comments:

Dr. Todd said...

Creativity oozes out of our world. Even your kids caught it. Amazing drawings!

Sally said...

Ok that is awesome! I wanna see more.